Forms Available Online

and Instructions on How to Fill Them Out

Quick Links

Air Division

Public Outreach and Assistance Division

Hazardous Waste Division

Mining Division

Regulated Storage Tanks Division

Solid Waste Management Division

Water Division

EPA programs not administered by the ADEQ

The following forms and links are for EPA programs not administered by the ADEQ. They are provided as a convenience to assist businesses in meeting environmental-related obligations not delegated to the ADEQ.

  • EPA Form R and Form A
    EPA also requires annual reporting of releases of toxic materials. This information is required to be reported directly to the EPA. Information and forms for reporting this information is available from this link.
  • Toxic Substances Control Act Forms
    The State of Arkansas does not have authority for implementation of the Toxic Substances Control Act (TSCA) and therefore all information and enforcement of TSCA is handled directly by EPA.

    For TSCA information and reporting forms, contact the TSCA hotline. The telephone number for TSCA information is: TSCA Assistance Information Service: (202) 554-1404