Permit Application Forms & Instructions
Application forms and instruction for air permits can be found below.
All Registration, Minor and Major (Title V) application forms are consolidated into one package. Follow the directions in the forms and instructions for specific elements that need to be completed.
Minor Source General Permits need only complete the NOI form and a disclosure form, if necessary. You are advised to read the actual General Permit first to determine applicability and if your facility can comply with all the conditions of the permit.
NEW - Minor Source General Air Permits, Notices of Intent (NOIs) may also be completed and submitted online through the ADEQ ePortal site.
NEW – Do your permitting online!
See which NOIs may be submitted electronically.
- Select Organization. A drop-down menu will appear.
- Scroll down and click on Air Permits Branch. When that page appears, scroll to the bottom of the page for a list of available air forms. Or, click on Forms and type the name of the permit you need in the search box.
- Before you submit your paperwork, note: Before using ePortal, register online then download and complete the ADEQ Electronic Signature Agreement form and mail it to the Electronic Signature Agreement Committee, Arkansas Department of Environmental Quality, 5301 Northshore Drive, North Little Rock, AR 72118.
Why use ePortal?
The ADEQ ePortal system is an online service that allows the public to submit electronically permit applications, registration forms, reports, and other forms to ADEQ in a secure, online environment. After submitting a form, this system also allows the progress of the submission to be tracked.
Air Registration, Minor Source, and Title V Permit Forms and Instructions
- All new registrations and permit applications must include a:
- Disclosure Form:
The disclosure statements must be submitted with all applications (except a modification to an existing permit), renewals, changes of ownership and if any of the information on a previously submitted disclosure statement changes.
- Disclosure Form:
Minor Source General Air Permits
NEW - Notices of Intent (NOIs), are also available on the ADEQ ePortal site under the Air Permits Branch organization page. Most of the NOIs can now be completed and submitted online.
- Minor Source General Air Permit for Natural Gas and Oil Gathering Facilities Permit: #1868-AGP-000
Notice of Intent (NOI) for General Operating Permit For Gathering Stations Permit: #1868-AGP-000
- Minor Source General Air Permit For Hot Mix Asphalt Facilities Permit: #1912-AGP-000
Notice of Intent (NOI) For General Operating Permit For Hot Mix Asphalt Facilities Permit: #1912-AGP-000
- Minor Source General Air Permit for Rock Crushing Facilities Permit: #1916-AGP-000
Notice of Intent (NOI) For General Air Permit for Rock Crushing Facilities Permit: #1916-AGP-000
- Minor Source General Air Permit For Animal/Human Remains Incinerators: #1976-AGP-000
Notice of Intent (NOI) For General Air Permit For Animal/Human Remains Incinerators: #1976-AGP-000
- Minor Source General Air Permit For Cotton Gins Permit: #1927-AGP-000
Notice of Intent (NOI) For General Operating Permit For Cotton Ginning Facilities Permit: #1927-AGP-000
- Minor Source General Air Permit For Gasoline Bulk Plants Permit: #2243-AGP-000
Notice of Intent (NOI) For General Operating Permit For Gasoline Bulk Plants Permit: #2243-AGP-000
Confidential Information: Applicants can submit confidential information. The presumption is that all material submitted to the Air Division is available for public review unless specific procedures are followed to claim confidentiality. Arkansas Code Annotated § 8-4-308 and APC&EC Regulation 18, Chapter 14: Public Information and Confidentiality contain the requirements for confidential information. Applications and other material claiming confidentiality will be returned to the applicant unprocessed if these requirements are not met.