Laboratory Accreditation Program
Environmental protection depends on accurate analyses by laboratories. Information submitted to DEQ by permittees is required to come from laboratories that DEQ has certified. DEQ’s Environmental Laboratory Accreditation Program ensures that data submitted for regulatory development, planning, permitting, or other functions will be of acceptable quality. The labs meeting the standards are certified to provide contractual environmental testing in Arkansas for one year.
Laboratory Accreditation Program Forms and Documents
Select the appropriate category below to find accreditation application forms and documents.
Review our Laboratory Accreditation Booklet before getting started with application.
Accreditation Application Forms
The following forms are required for laboratory accreditation:
Laboratories will be billed for fees after acceptance for accreditation. Please do not send fees with application.
Laboratory Accreditation Fees
- DO NOT SEND FEES WITH APPLICATION!
- Laboratories will be billed for fees after acceptance for accreditation.
- Laboratory Accreditation Fees are subject to fees as described in Reg. 9.801-9.803
- Initial certificate and renewed certificate includes up to ten parameters.
- DEQ will assess reasonable fees for the cost of all expenses incurred during the evaluation of certified laboratories. An itemized invoice for the incurred expenses and payment of the expenses will be due within thirty (30) days of invoicing the expenses.
Annual Renewal Fees:
DEQ is not compelled in any way to notify laboratories that their accreditation is about to or has lapsed. It is the responsibility of the laboratory to reapply for annual accreditation.
- Follow the guidelines given in the Laboratory Accreditation Booklet to renew accreditation. The request for renewal and supporting documentation must be received by DEQ at least thirty (30) days prior to the certificate’s expiration date in order to ensure there is no lapse in accreditation.
- An invoice will be issued once DEQ determines the laboratory has met the renewal requirements.
- Use DEQ’s Invoice Payment System as a fast and secure way to pay invoices online. Enter your invoice number to log in.
- Upon payment of the invoice, a renewal certificate will be issued.
|For Each Parameter in Addition to the First Ten||$10|
|Each of the Following Categories:|
|Dioxins and Furans||$50|
|Pesticides and PCB’s||$50|
|Acute and/or Chronic Toxicity Testing||$250|