Arkansas Energy Office (AEO) Online Comment Forms

Question or Comment?

If you want to ask a question or send a comment to the Arkansas Energy Office, please complete our Questions or Comments Form.


If you suspect fraud or misuse of funding for the Low-Income Home Energy Assistance Program (LIHEAP), Low-Income Household Water Assistance Program (LIHWAP), or Weatherization Assistance Program (WAP) in Arkansas, please report it by completing this form.

If you want to report a complaint about an environmental incident, please complete the appropriate form found under Pollution Complaints.

Suggestion for Improving the Website?

If you have a suggestion for improving the DEQ website, or a comment or question about the content or functionality of the site, please complete our Website User Experience Survey.