Arkansas Energy Performance Contracting—
Revolving Loan Lease Fund
Introducing the Arkansas Energy Performance Contracting-Revolving Loan Lease Fund (AEPC-RLLF) provided through the Arkansas Energy Office (AEO).
The AEPC-RLLF offers a low-interest financing option for local governments and public school districts, through the Arkansas Energy Performance Contracting Program (AEPC), as a way to reduce utility costs and improve facility efficiency and overall sustainability.
- Loan amounts from $250,000 to $2.5 million, or the total cost of the Investment Grade Audit (IGA)
- 0.4 percent interest rate
- 10-year term
- No penalty for early repayment
- Funding is available on a first-come, first served basis
- Utility savings must cover 50 percent or more of the total project
- Loan may supplement other financing
Program Documents and Instructions:
- AEPC-RLLF Application – In Progress
- AEPC-RLLF Policies Procedures – In Progress
The AEO created the AEPC-RLLF in partnership with the Arkansas Department of Finance Administration, which uses American Recovery and Reinvestment Act funds and state energy program funds designated explicitly for revolving loan funds.