Hazardous Waste Electronic Reporting
Online Annual/Biennial Reporting
- DEQ will be using RCRAInfo Annual/ Biennial Reporting.
- Odd number reporting years are the Federal required Biennial reporting years. Use the BR tab under your site within RCRAInfo.
- Even number reporting years are requirements for any facility that is listed as a LQG or SQG during any one month of that year for Arkansas. Use the AR tab under your site within RCRAInfo.
- The Annual/Biennial Report application is the EPA’s solution to allow RCRA sites (generators; treatment, storage, and disposal facilities; transporters, et. al.) to submit their Annual/Biennial Reports electronically to their regulating agency. To register for an account, go to https://rcrainfo.epa.gov/rcrainfoprod, click “Register” and select “Industry User”. RCRAInfo Industry Help and Guidance: https://rcrainfo.epa.gov/rcrainfo-help/application/RCRAInfoHelpAndGuidance.pdf
- Step by Step Instructions to create a new user in the FAQ sections go to https://rcrainfo.epa.gov/rcrainfo-help/application/industryHelp/index.htm#t=UserManagement%2FUG-UserMgmtCreateNewUser.htm