Water Quality Planning Reports and Data
Online Searchable Databases
Reports & Publications
- Water Quality Sediment Study - Craig D. Campbell Lake Conway Reservoir and Inflow Tributaries
- TMDLs under review - Water Quality Planning Branch
- CPP (Continuing Planning Process) - 2000
- West Fork White River Watershed Data Inventory and Nonpoint Source Pollution Assessment
- Arkansas Landfarm Study - 2009
- 303(d) List - Arkansas’s Draft Water Quality Limited Waterbodies
- 305(b) – Integrated Water Quality Monitoring and Assessment Report
Integrated Water Quality Monitoring and Assessment Report. Prepared pursuant to section 305(b) and 303(d) of the Federal Water Pollution Control Act, DEQ Water Division, 484 p. (303(d) list in draft form). This report is also available in hard copy. Please contact us for more information on availability:
Attn: Raeanne Gardner
5301 Northshore Drive
North Little Rock, AR 72118-5317
Integrated Water Quality Monitoring and Assessment Report. This report is prepared biennially in pursuant to section 305(b) of the Federal Water Pollution Control Act.
- Mercury Minimization Plan (MMP) Guidance Document
- Interim Strategy for Minerals Permit Limits
- Water Quality Assessment of Arkansas' Significant Publicly Owned Lakes.
Final Report now available in hard copy upon request. This report is prepared once every five years pursuant to Sections 314, the Clean Lakes Section, and Section 305(b) of the Clean Water Act. The reports include, where available, 1989, 1994 and 1999 data.