ADEQ's Business Assistance Program (BAP) helps Arkansas businesses comply with existing environmental regulations and reduce or eliminate the emissions and wastes generated.
BAP works with corporations and small businesses to help them understand and comply with environmental regulations.
Our services include:
- On-site visits
- One-on-one compliance and permit assistance
- Pollution prevention (P2) and best management practice (BMP) assistance
- Acting as a liaison between permit applicants and ADEQ's regulatory divisions
- Educational opportunities, such as workshops, training, and informational materials
- Low-interest loans for small businesses to finance projects that will reduce or eliminate pollution or waste
- Industry-specific assistance