The U.S. Environmental Protection Agency (EPA) has streamlined access to the NetDMR program, the tool used to electronically submit National Pollutant Discharge Elimination System (NPDES) discharge monitoring reports (DMRs). The improved program is now on the Central Data Exchange (CDX) system.
NPDES permittees and data providers have options when it comes to learning how to use NetDMR electronic filing program. You’ll learn how to create an account, manage access, enter data, sign DMRs, and import DMR data. The Signatory Authority, i.e. Cognizant or Responsible Officials (whoever is authorized to sign the DMRs), must be the first to create a NetDMR account for a facility. Select from:
Existing NetDMR User Account
- Training presentations for the move to NetDMR on Central Data Exchange (CDX)
- Training conducted by EPA Headquarters
Special Session on Failed Migration
How to Add a New Account in CDX for those users not able to successfully migrate their NetDMR User Accounts from NetDMR to CDX. Register for the training session listed below.
Date Time Thursday, May 25, 2017 Noon - 2 p.m. CST
New NetDMR User Account
- On-line modules. Learn how to use and register at your own pace using resources at https://netdmr.zendesk.com/. Scroll to “NetDMR for Permittees.”
- Training classes in Arkansas. ADEQ staff conducts hands-on, computer-based training. Classes will resume in mid to late summer 2017. Contact Tommi West, 501-682-0667, for information.
- Training Conducted by EPA Headquarters.Training will be conducted on a quarterly basis in 2017.
Register for one of the training sessions listed below. When you click on the link, you are taken to a single registration page where you can pick the date of training. You do not need to register in advance (but it is advisable so you can add the event to your calendar). If you click the link while webinar is in progress, you can still join.
Note:Test the computer that you will be using the day of the event and make sure you have the minimum technical requirements to attend this event. Allow sufficient time prior to the event for this test. Test at Adobe Connect – Meeting Connection Diagnostic.
Date Time Tuesday, June 13, 2017 Noon - 2 p.m. CST Thursday, August 24, 2017 Noon - 2 p.m. CST Thursday, November 9, 2017 Noon - 2 p.m. CST