National Pollutant Discharge Elimination System (NPDES) permittees and data providers have options when it comes to learning how to use NetDMR electronic filing program. You’ll learn how to create an account, manage access, enter data, sign Discharge Monitoring Reports (DMRs), and import DMR data. The Signatory Authority, i.e. Cognizant or Responsible Officials (whoever is authorized to sign the DMRs), must be the first to create a NetDMR account for a facility. Select from:
- On-line modules. Learn how to use and register at your own pace using resources at https://netdmr.zendesk.com/. Scroll to “NetDMR for Permittees.”
- Training classes in Arkansas.Training classes in Arkansas. ADEQ staff will conduct hands-on, computer-based training.
Participants must register and receive confirmation from ADEQ before attending a training class. To register, enter the following information at
- Title (Responsible Official, Cognizant Official, Both, or Neither)
- Facility NPDES Permit Number
- Facility Name
- Work Phone Number
- Cell Phone Number
- Work Email Address
- Number Attending
- Names and Titles of Additional Guests
- Preferred Date and Time (with two Alternate Dates and Times)
ADEQ NetDMR Class Schedule
Date Address Location Time Capacity January 11, 2017 North Little Rock ADEQ 1 - 3:30 p.m. 14 January 25, 2017 North Little Rock ADEQ 1 - 3:30 p.m. 14 February 8, 2017 North Little Rock ADEQ 1 - 3:30 p.m. 14 February 22, 2017 North Little Rock ADEQ 1 - 3:30 p.m. 14 March 8, 2017 North Little Rock ADEQ 1 - 3:30 p.m. 14 March 22, 2017 North Little Rock ADEQ 1 - 3:30 p.m. 14 April 12, 2017 North Little Rock ADEQ 1 - 3:30 p.m. 14 April 26, 2017 North Little Rock ADEQ 1 - 3:30 p.m. 14
- EPA webinar training. Register for upcoming classes through NetDMR Support General Information –
EPA webinar schedule
Date Time October 18, 2016 Noon - 3 p.m. November 15, 2016 Noon - 3 p.m. December 13, 2016 Noon - 3 p.m.
Test the computer that you will be using the day of the event and make sure you have the minimum technical requirements to attend this event. Allow sufficient time prior to the event for this test. Test at Adobe Connect – Meeting Connection Diagnostic.
Once you’re registered and it’s time for the training, join the EPA webinar.
Call in number: 866-918-0772
Reference number: 1460304332#