National Pollutant Discharge Elimination System (NPDES) permittees and data providers have options when it comes to learning how to use NetDMR electronic filing program. You’ll learn how to create an account, manage access, enter data, sign Discharge Monitoring Reports (DMRs), and import DMR data. The Signatory Authority, i.e. Cognizant or Responsible Officials (whoever is authorized to sign the DMRs), must be the first to create a NetDMR account for a facility. Select from:
- On-line modules. Learn how to use and register at your own pace using resources at https://netdmr.zendesk.com/. Scroll to “NetDMR for Permittees.”
- Training classes in Arkansas.Training classes in Arkansas. ADEQ staff will conduct hands-on, computer-based training.
Participants must register and receive confirmation from ADEQ before attending a training class. To register, enter the following information at
- Title (Responsible Official, Cognizant Official, Both, or Neither)
- Facility NPDES Permit Number
- Facility Name
- Work Phone Number
- Cell Phone Number
- Work Email Address
- Number Attending
- Names and Titles of Additional Guests
- Preferred Date and Time (with two Alternate Dates and Times)
ADEQ NetDMR Class Schedule
Date Address Location Time Capacity April 12, 2017 North Little Rock ADEQ 1 - 3:30 p.m. 14 April 26, 2017 North Little Rock ADEQ 1 - 3:30 p.m. 14
- EPA webinar training. Register for upcoming classes through NetDMR Support General Information –
Test the computer that you will be using the day of the event and make sure you have the minimum technical requirements to attend this event. Allow sufficient time prior to the event for this test. Test at Adobe Connect – Meeting Connection Diagnostic.
NetDMR training is conducted by Headquarters for Permittees on:
NetDMR – CDX Integration
Please register for the training below: https://attendee.gotowebinar.com/rt/893452532675443969. When you click on the link, you are taken to a single registration page where you can pick the date of training. You do not need to register in advance (but it is advisable so you can add the event to your calendar). If you click the link while the webinar is in progress, you can still join.
Date Time Tuesday, May 2, 2017 1 - 3 p.m. Eastern Wednesday, May 3, 2017 1 - 3 p.m. Eastern Thursday, May 4, 2017 1 - 3 p.m. Eastern Tuesday, May 9, 2017 2 - 4 p.m. Eastern Wednesday, May 10, 2017 2 - 4 p.m. Eastern Thursday, May 11, 2017 10 a.m. - Noon Eastern