Water Quality Online Comment Forms


If you want to report a complaint about an environmental incident, please complete our Water Pollution Complaint Reporting Form.

Question or Comment?

If you want to ask a question or send a comment to Water Quality, please complete our Questions or Comments Form.

After-Hours Emergency?

If you are reporting a spill, leak, or release of petroleum products, hazardous materials, gases, or a geohazard event that requires an immediate emergency response, please call the Arkansas Division of Emergency Management,

Then contact the Arkansas Department of Energy and Environment, Emergency Management, 501-682-0716. If after hours, please leave a message and your call will be returned.

Suggestion for Improving the Website?

If you have a suggestion for improving the DEQ website, or a comment or question about the content or functionality of the site, please complete our Website User Experience Survey.